If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Friday, January 2, 2009

I have won Awana Rediscover Freedom with Blogs contest

Wah, My new year start with good luck, I just won Awana Rediscover Freedom with Blogs contest (http://www.awana.com.my/en/blogcontest/winners01.htm).

I entered this contest just by coincidence, someone left the message in my blog after I published the Awana Terengganu update.

Anyway, don't think I'm able to collect the prize from KL, a bit distance from Klang, I think I will just let it forfeited. Hopefully the organiser can post it to the winners.....

7 comments:

Bakeling said...

Your post about Awana which your summited to take part in the contest was 16 Dec 2008 .Since you didn't mentioned when was it , I checked through your in 2008 posts.

Ah ha ,at last I found it !

Congratulations !

温馨小屋 said...

congratulations!!

Nancymommy said...

真幸运哦!今年一定会很有luck....恭喜恭喜!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Bakeling, thought I did attached the link in this post !!! Anyway also good for you to check thru all my posts, hehehe..

Nancy and 温馨小屋, Thank you.

Emily said...

Congratulations! See blogging is good for you!

*You Lite Up My Life* said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah a really good start for you this year and may luck will follow you for the entire year.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks Emily and Vivian

Blog Widget by LinkWithin