If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chrysanthemum Flower tea

Recently, the weather here is very very hot, for prevention, I started preparing some cooling Chinese herb drinks e.g barlic, sugarcane , Chrysanthemum Flower tea & etc for the family members. This is the Chrysanthemum Flower tea, the Chinese herb shop owner highly recommended this good quality Chrysanthemum Flower to me.








p/s Colin, these photos taken followed by the tips that advised by you, let me know your comment.

9 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Great job! The 1st shot is awesome! The lighting is great(good choice in using the sunlight, good timing too), great color contrast, good choice on the background (not too busy) and the blurred background help too! Putting the flower next to glass makes it even more interesting! All in all I really like the 1st shot. The fact that it's taken with a point and shoot really did "WOW" me! Again great job.

The 2nd shot is a bit boring compare to the 1st one.

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Colin, I like the 1st shot too, quite impressed huh.

Colin Woon said...

Very very impressive! Keep up the good work!

温馨小屋 said...

mm...拍得很棒!i like this flower tea..

米亚 said...

I like chrysanthemum too! And I think the first photo is awesome~ getting more professional now~

Nancymommy said...

越来越厉害了,连拍照都这么讲究了!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

玩玩吧了(Lucas teach me how to type Mandarin liao),got time do better, no time do normal lor..

Precious Pea said...

Where you get this? I bought some from the chinese herbal shop but yours look like flower tea. Mine is used to boil and I hate the sieving part.

HK Choo said...

I agree, this type of chrysanthemum is very fragrant.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin