If you have any question, please drop me an email (sonia9423@gmail.com) or Instagram @ sonianll

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surroundings, Hong Kong

This will be my last post related to Hong Kong trip.

- Victoria Harbour from my hotel room.

2 IMG_0528



- Causeway Bay, where I stayed.

2 IMG_0673



-Causeway Bay MTR station, i like this purple theme.

2 IMG_0691



-All bakery items selling here are so good, strongly recommended by Mia too.. Located at Times Square MTR station



2 IMG_0970

- The bread look similar like a sweet potato shape (1st from right), is soo good..


2 IMG_0971



-Central, branded shops

2 IMG_0983



-Central, Wellington Street , Yung Kee, I have no chance to try this famous restaurant.

2 IMG_1008



- Central, I guess this is the famous Hilly street that we always seen in the HKG drama.

2 IMG_1005



-Central, famous escalator going up hill..


2 IMG_1273


-Buildings

2 IMG_1278



-Only can see on Sunday, all house helpers are off..

2 IMG_1268



-Beautiful flowers

2 IMG_1264

This will be my last post in 2009, I see your in year 2010, Happy New Year !!

19 comments:

Namitha said...

Happy New Year to you too !!!!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing your trip photos.

fimere said...

quelles jolies photos on arrive à voyager à travers
bonne soirée

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy New Year!!!

苏联妈妈 said...

Happy New Year to u too !
I am glad to knw u !

vkeong said...

I love Hong Kong's scenery.. must make it a destination to visit in 2010 hehe.

Happy New Year man!

ai wei said...

happy new year!

Horlic said...

So jealous , holidaying in HK. Anyway happy new year.

Bakeling said...

Where are those 家庭助理 gathered in your photo ?

Expecting to view your countdown post .

Pei-Lin said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, too! Thanks for sharing all the moments with us!

Pei-Lin

Colin Woon said...

Interesting and great series of photos! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Ju (The Little Teochew) said...

I enjoyed reading all your HKG posts. :) Wish I was there too! Wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful 2010 filled with happiness and good health!

Big Boys Oven said...

it is amazing to have see through your lense. Just awesome and so real! just make me wanting to be there one day! :) You are such a darling for sharing!

Julian Si said...

And a VERY happy new year to you too :-) Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy new year!!

pigpigscorner said...

Happy new year to you and your family!

ann low said...

Hello Sonia,
Happy New year and wishing you & your family all the best for the coming year.

Beachlover said...

I loves Hong Kong too and your post remind me of my trip there..Happy Near Year to you and family:)

Yummy Bakes said...

Hi Sonia, Happy new year to you and family. Cheers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin