Sometime I replace chicken with pork, also taste yummy!!
Chicken & Potato stew
(source: originated by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
800g chicken, chopped into bite size
400g potato (3-4medium size), cut into thick slices
4 cloves garlic, chopped
3tbsp light soy sauce
1 and 1/2tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2tsp salt or to taste
1tsp sesame oil
1. Heat about 4tbsp cooking oil in a wok, sauté chopped garlic.
2. Add in chicken pieces and potato slices, stir fry for a while.
3. Pour light soy sauce from the side of the wok, mix and stir fry for another 1-2mins (until chicken change white).
4. Add in water, dark soy sauce, cover and simmer for about 30mins till chicken is cooked and potato turned soft and thick gravy.
5. Season with salt, drop in sesame oil before dish out.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Happy Cooking !!